Payment is due at the end of each sale. All invoices for merchandise MUST BE PAID FOR WITHIN 3 DAYS. Once payment is received auction house will contact buyer for shipping instructions. Invoices over $10,000.00 must be paid by wire transfer or bank check unless other arrangements have been made. All items are "as is", 8.25% Tax for California residence, Visa, MasterCard, Paypal and AMEX accepted, A $35 fee will be charged for all returned checks. Buyer pays shipping cost, furniture and large items sold will be for local delivery within 30 miles radius of zip code 94954 or pickup only. Pickups must be made by appointment. Furniture delivery fees are based on number of items, distance , and size. Contact auction house for delivery quote.
1. Postage, shipping insurance, handling & signature confirmation will be manually calculated after the sale for the entire group of purchases. If you have questions, please to call us at (707) 778-8026.
2. This is a public auction and is conducted by a licensed auction company. There will be a 20% Buyer's premium added to all invoices, unless otherwise stated on catalog page. The auctioneer will open bidding at a reasonable price or the pre-bid amount on each lot and may set bidding increments as he/she deems necessary. The auctioneer's decisions are final.
3. Lots will be sold to the highest bidder.Absentee bids will be treated as limits, if applicable. Skip Domingos Auction reserves the right to refuse any bid. We reserve the right to pull any items at anytime from our auction. We reserve the right to retract bids as we see fit.
4. Wording, which is subjective, and other adjectival descriptions are the opinion of the Auction House. No warranty is expressed, implied or provided, since these opinions can and do vary among individuals. No lots may be returned by bidders.
5. All Sales Are Final.
6. All sales are strictly in U.S. dollars. Anyone wishing to purchase lots in CA will also be charged sales tax of 8.25%. All winning bidders pay postage and handling, shipping insurance and delivery confirmation fee.
7. Postage charges will be based on UPS, FEDEX and USPS rates, a handling fee of $15.00 for the first 15 min and $7.50 per 15 minutes thereafter rounded up and any costs for packing material. Items will be shipped and insured with delivery / signature confirmation when requestd at buyer's expense.
PLEASE NOTE: (I) WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST, STOLEN OR DAMAGED ITEMS. **PLEASE READ "SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS"**
8. Bids on behalf of corporations must be personally guaranteed by one or more of it's officers. Any credit card payment made by a corporation is subject to a 4.25% charge. Each bidder is responsible for his/her bids, and cannot act for a third party.
9. The buyer is responsible for attorney, other judicial fees, and expenses involved in collection of outstanding invoices.
10. If you are the winning bidder, you must pay for the item, no exceptions. If you need immediate assistance please call our auction house at: (707) 778-8026, if you wait until the auction is over to report a problem with a bid that resulted in a win, and do not pay, you will be charged a 35% reselling fee, subject to the 20% buyer's premium. NO EXCEPTIONS.
11. Please note: Bidding in this auction, whether in person or on the internet, constitutes full acceptance by the bidder of the foregoing terms of sale.
12. All items will be sent within 7 (BUSINESS) days after received and cleared payment on items purchased. .
13. All terms and conditions are strictly enforced, with no exceptions. We have a "you win, you buy" policy.
14. By accepting these terms and conditions, and bidding in our auction, you automatically agree to our "NO CHARGEBACK" Policy. Which states-That all bidders agree to NEVER initiate a chargeback for any reason unless we have misrepresented an item, and in that case we ask you to please contact our auction house to give us an opportunity to right the situation prior to you doing a chargeback.(707) 778-8026
15. A $15.00 handling fee will be added to the shipping cost plus $7.50 per 15 min (rounded up).